Wetsuit Size Guide
The Hurley M Advantage Plus 4/3mm FS helps keep you warm, even in the coldest waters. Crafted with Exoflex stretch neoprene and is lined with warm hollow-fiber fleece material for dependable warmth. This suit is easy to get on and off with a watertight, chest-zip entry and the performance seam patterning allows for a full range of motion. A streamlined silhouette and updated construction make this suit ready for cold, morning surfs.
For more information about our wetsuits please visit:
Wetsuit Size Guide
We offer a limited one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley wetsuit accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship. Please note, Hurley and our licensed third-party wholesalers are the only parties authorized to determine warranty eligibility. The limited warranty does not cover: Alterations Material defects more than six months from the original date of purchase (90 days for accessories). Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used. Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential use. Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes. Requests without valid proof of purchase. Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased. Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit.
There is a 20% restocking fee on all wetsuits. Please make sure to buy the correct size and contact customer service if you need any help. Additional information regarding Hurley's return policy can be found here.
- Chest zip entry: water-tight and easy to get on and off.
- Performance pattering: seams are placed out of your way so you can move freely.
- Insulating interior: Hollow-fiber fleece lining traps in heat.
- Zero chills: smoothskin in paneling retains 0% water and reduces wind chill.
- Lightweight kneepads: Featuring new jersey construction that absorbs less water.
- Convert external key pocket placed on the lower left leg.
- Double glued and blind stitched. 5MM split neoprene tape hand-glued to each seam.
- 80% Neoprene / 20% Nylon.
- Hurley One and Only heat transfer.
- Hand wash