The Hurley Advantage Plus 3/2mm Fullsuit Wetsuit gets you in the water when the temperature takes a dip. A streamlined silhouette, insulating interior, and updated construction make this suit ready for those cooler morning surfs.
For more information about our wetsuits please visit the Wetsuit Guide.
We offer a limited one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley wetsuit accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship. Please note, Hurley and our licensed third-party wholesalers are the only parties authorized to determine warranty eligibility. The limited warranty does not cover: Alterations Material defects more than six months from the original date of purchase (90 days for accessories). Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used. Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential use. Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes. Requests without valid proof of purchase. Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased. Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit.
There is a 20% restocking fee on all wetsuits. Please make sure to buy the correct size and contact customer service if you need any help. Additional information regarding Hurley's return policy can be found here.
100% Exoflex Superstrertch neoprene.
- Chest zip entry: watertight and easy to get on and off.
- Performance patterning: Seams are placed out of your way, so you can move freely.
- Zero chill: Smoothskin chest/back retains 0% water and reduces wind chill.
- Lightweight kneepads: Kneepads feature new jersey construction that absorbs less water.
- Double glued and blindstitched. Spot taped at each seam junction for durability. Spot taped at each seam junction for durability.
- Hand wash